The Greater Milwaukee Script Club is an informal group that focuses on hands on use of PowerShell, an automation framework. Script Clubs are like a hands on lab with no set topic or teacher. You bring an idea for a script and ask your fellow PowerShell users for help getting the script written.
There are eight rules of Script Club -
1. You Always Talk About Script club
2. You Always Talk About Script Club
3. If Someone asks for Help, And You Can Help, You Help
4. Two People Help One Person at One Time
5. One Module Per Person Per Night
6. All Scripts, All PowerShell
7. Scripts will be as short as they can be
8. If This is your First time at Script Club, You Have to Script
You can find more at: **http://mkescriptclub.eventbrite.com**
Every 3rd Tuesday of the month.
Greenfield Law Enforcement Center
Room: Municipal Court Room
5300 West Layton Avenue Greenfield, WI 53220
Steven Murawski ' http://blog.usepowershell.com
Steven is a Senior Windows Systems Engineer for Edgenet. He is an advocate for Powershell, systems management best practices, and monitoring. Steven, on occasion, pretends to be a .NET developer and occasionally publishes scary sample code or contributes to open source projects. Steven speaks regularly to local user groups, whether they be for IT professionals, .NET developers, or database administrators on the benefits of PowerShell for their environment. For fun, Steven is an avid reader on whatever obsession he has at the time.